Dry Carpet Cleaning
Our affordable dry carpet cleaning processes are specifically designed to keep moisture levels at a minimum. This makes the service ideal for clients who need fragile carpets cleaned. In addition our experts only use organic cleaning solutions to dry clean. And the best part is that your carpets will be dry and ready for use immediately after we clean them.
• Save your carpet from water damage
• Clients from hospitals, stores or nursing homes can save time and have their carpets delivered as soon as we clean them
• No shrinkage, water marks or split seams
• Eco-friendly cleaning solution
One of our dry cleaning processes incorporates the use of absorbent powder which dries and sucks out using a vacuum. You shouldn’t worry about the health of your pets or children. All of our products are completely organic and perfectly safe.
Wet Carpet Cleaning in London
• The high temperature kills any germs, bacteria or dust mites that may be living within the fibres
• High pressure dislodges any dirt that is deeply embedded
• The process does not leave any soapy residue behind. Any residue is bound to make your carpet even dirtier when you lay it out again
Since deep cleaning involves heat, we use less chemical based agents to clean your carpet. Not only does this make the carpet cleaning in London eco friendly, it also helps us as well as our clients reduce their carbon footprint.